7:30pm, Thursday 20th October, Friends Meeting House, Jesus Lane CB5 8BA.
Minutes from our last AGM
You can now download the draft minutes from our AGM in 2021 here.
Running order for the meeting
As well as the formal business, we will hear about some of Transition Cambridge's ongoing projects, and there will be a chance to pitch ideas for new projects, and discuss future directions for Transition Cambridge.
- Minutes from last AGM to be approved (Nicola Terry)
- Presentation and acceptance of accounts (Sam Maddrell)
- Vote in the committee members - Anna, Sam and Nicola are all standing again as Chair, Treasurer and Secretary
- Any other business: items will be limited to 5 to 10 minutes including discussion, and possibly less if there are several items; therefore presentation of the issue will be limited to 2 to 3 minutes, to allow time for discussion and a decision if one is necessary. Please let us know by Monday 17th October if you would like us to discuss something during this part of the meeting.
For the formal business, only Transition Cambridge members can vote (friends are invited to observe). Anyone who volunteers with Transition Cambridge automatically becomes a member.
Presentations on current projects and ideas for the future
- Short presentations of what Transition groups are doing at the moment, including Repair Cafes, the Energy group, the Daily Bread growing beds, and Precious Water.
- A chance to pitch ideas for future projects
- Some general discussion about future directions for Transition Cambridge
Tea and cake
There will be some time to meet, chat and catch up over tea and cake after the meeting is over.
We will finish by 9:30pm. Everyone is welcome to attend, whether you've already been involved with Transition Cambridge, or might like to get involved in the future.