This year's AGM will bea little bit special because it is our 10th. Please come and celebrate with us, our experiences as a community, part of Transition and part of Cambridge too.
Tuesday October 9th 2018 at 7:20pm, Friends Meeting House, Jesus Lane
- 7.20pm Doors Open
- 7.30pm Welcome and Introductions
- 7.40pm AGM formal business (see below)
- 8.10pm Looking back and looking forward including
- 8.30pm Sharing experiences and highlights from our first 10 years (personal and collective)
- Tea and cake (donations of cake will be very welcome)
- 9:50pm – Finish, tidy and leave by 10.
"I can't believe it will have been 10 years. I'm going to have to really think about which are the highlights for me. Being part of the energy group is one thing. We are a very supportive group and I've learned a lot (and laughed a lot too).''- Nicola Terry
For the formal business, only Transition Cambridge members can vote (friends are invited to observe).
- Minutes from last AGM to be approved
- Approved accounts from acting treasurer Judith Rattenbury, TC Treasurer, to be approved
- Election of Officers (current officers are Chairperson: Jacky Sutton-Adam; Secretary: Nicola Terry; Treasurer: Judith Rattenbury)
- Any other business: items will be limited to 10 minutes including discussion, and possibly less if there are several items; therefore presentation of the issue will be limited to 2 minutes, to allow time for discussion and a decision if one is necessary. Please let us know by Tuesday 2nd October if you would like us to discuss something during this part of the meeting.