Monday October 20th at 7:30pm, Friends Meeting House, Jesus Lane in the upstairs meeting room.
This year the agenda will include
- Review of the year - each group will celebrate their successes in the year and ongoing activities
- AGM formal business (see below)
- Brainstorming session about next steps for Transition Cambridge
- Tea and cake (donations of cake will be very welcome)
Quote from Toni about last year's AGM: "To me, the AGM is one of the highlights of the year because I get to see our joint vision for Transition Cambridge, hearing why everyone else is involved with Transition and what we think we will accomplish together. It's also great to hear what all the groups have been doing - invariably more things and more interesting things than I heard about over the course of each year."
This wordle was created based on the 'looking forward' workshop last year. It is in the
2013 AGM minutes.
We will prepare an annual report based partly on the review: last year's review is here.
For the formal business, only Transition Cambridge members can vote (friends are invited to observe).
- 7:30pm – Welcome
- 7:35pm - Reports from Transition groups and projects
- 8:20pm - AGM formal business – accepting minutes from last year's AGM, re-electing officers, presentation and adoption of accounts.
- 8:40pm - Looking to the future - opportunities and challenges (group discussion and feedback)
- 9:20pm – Close and refreshments
- 9:50pm – Finish, tidy and leave by 10.
- Minutes from last AGM to be approved
- Audited accounts from Martin Roach, TC Treasurer, to be approved
- Election of Officers (current officers are Chairperson: Anna McIvor; Secretary: Nicola Terry; Treasurer: Martin Roach)
- Any other business: items will be limited to 10 minutes including discussion, and possibly less if there are several items; therefore presentation of the issue will be limited to 2 minutes, to allow time for discussion and a decision if one is necessary. Please let us know by Monday 13 October if you would like us to discuss something during this part of the meeting.