Thanks to everyone who came to the AGM. We hope you enjoyed it. You can download the draft minutes here and the Annual Report (including Treasurer's Report) here (1.5 Mb).
Thursday October 5th at 7:20pm, Friends Meeting House, Jesus Lane in the upstairs meeting room.
This year we are shortening the agenda so as to have more time for networking with tea and cake.
- 7.20pm Doors Open
- 7.30pm Welcome and Introductions
- 7.40pm AGM formal business (see below)
- 8.10pm Looking back and looking forward including
- Insights from our collaborations with students including the member survey
- News from Empty Common Community Garden
- Ideas for a Low Carbon Cambridge from the Energy Group
- Experience from 3 years of Repair Cafes on what makes things repairable.
- Discussions, questions
- Tea and cake (donations of cake will be very welcome)
- 9:50pm – Finish, tidy and leave by 10.
I always enjoy the AGM because you get to chat with people from other groups. Also it is a good time to reflect on what we have achieved and learnt through the year, and get inspiration for the next.- Nicola Terry
For the formal business, only Transition Cambridge members can vote (friends are invited to observe).
- Minutes from last AGM to be approved
- Audited accounts from Kate Gandee, TC Treasurer, to be approved
- Election of Officers (current officers are Chairperson: Jacky Sutton-Adam; Secretary: Nicola Terry; Treasurer: Kate Gandee)
- Any other business: items will be limited to 10 minutes including discussion, and possibly less if there are several items; therefore presentation of the issue will be limited to 2 minutes, to allow time for discussion and a decision if one is necessary. Please let us know by Monday 2nd October if you would like us to discuss something during this part of the meeting.