Date: Tuesday 5th July 2011
Venue: St. Lukes United Reform Church, Victoria Road, Cambridge CB4 3DZ (parking available)
Free entry, donations welcome
Experts and experienced householders to answer your questions
- How do I stop the draughts?
- How much ventilation do I need?
- What are my ventilation options? (including windows, roof vents and mechanical ventilation with heat recovery)
Margaret Reynolds RIBA - architect (independent consultant, formerly with AC Architects)
Peter Pope PhD - air tightness tester
Householders Suzie Webb and Sheila Stickley
plus representatives from:
7.05pm Doors open.
7.30pm Basic introduction to draught proofing and ventilation issues.
8.15pm Your questions.
If you can display a poster for us or distribute leaflets please - either contact us for paper copies or download them here: A4 poster and Leaflets (3 to an A4 page)
This is the third home energy forum run by the energy group so far. The first two were:
- 7th Feb 2011 - Solar Electricity at home
- 6th Jul 2010 - Renewable energy at home (Solar electricity, Solar hot water and Heat pumps).